Structural Engineer (1-2 years):
- Excellent remuneration package €35k-€40k+
- Remote working & excellent CPD programme
- Fantastic variety of challenging projects for blue chip clients
- Excellent opportunity for a talented Structural Engineer to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy.
- Our client requires one Structural Engineer for their Dublin office and one Structural Engineer for their Cork office.
- This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for design and will have a client and design team interface on projects.
- Our client retains staff by resourcing their projects effectively whilst progressing good people through their structure to reward talent with promotion.
- This company believes in investing in their staff and providing continued support to facilitate career progression and longevity within their practice.
- Numerous projects with Blue Chip clients, across Ireland, ranging from €50-€100 million
- Projects include mixed use, residential, commercial, and institutional developments
- Structures range in scale of up to 20 storeys
- Structural Engineer with minimum 1-2 years’ experience in the analysis and design of building structures.
- Should be familiar with current codes of practice in Ireland.
- Must have fluent English and must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent remuneration package circa €35k-€40k+ doe
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Excellent accredited CPD programme
- Some of the most prominent and challenging development projects in Ireland.
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.