Structural Engineer (2-4+years):
(Must have Irish work experience)
- Structural Engineer required to join an Irish Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy in North Dublin.
- As Structural Design Engineer you will work on a range of buildings projects whilst working closely with clients and multidiscipline Design Teams.
- This role offers a fantastic work life balance and an opportunity to work on engineering challenging projects.
- Clear career path with fantastic opportunity for advancement.
- Multiple Datacentres
- €30m Aviation project
- €10-20m School projects
- Multiple residential & commercial projects
- Sports related projects with GAA, IRFU, Sports Ireland etc
- Numerous transport projects including working with for the TII
- Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have 2-4+ years post graduate experience in Structural engineering design within an engineering consultancy in Ireland.
- This role will an ambitious Structural Engineer eager to progress their career.
- Must have worked in an engineering consultancy in Ireland in the last two years.
- Salary circa €35k-€45k+ doe
- Full benefits package negotiable but main benefits as follows;
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Mileage at civil service rates & expenses
- Paid Institute Membership
- 25 days leave
- Free parking
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.