Structural Engineer with 3 years’ experience, required to join an Irish owned multidisciplinary engineering consultancy with over 30 years’ experience in Cork. This practice has a reputation for high quality engineering and project management over a wide range of projects up to €30m in value. Projects include large Industrial, Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Local Authorities and private clients.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design of projects of varying size and complexity with the support of junior engineers and technicians.
- As Structural Engineer you will be involved in the design of buildings and structures for a large pharmaceutical project while occasionally conducting site visits and inspections.
- Opportunity to work in a lead role on a wide range of interesting projects.
- Excellent career development and advancement.
- Degree in civil or structural engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 3+ years of experience in the design of pharmaceutical projects in Ireland.
- Experience in designing steel, concrete and masonry structures.
- Have an understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products.
- Experience using AutoCad and Revit will offer an advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ DOE
- Remote working possible but must be based in Cork for occasional site visits
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.