Structural Engineer (3+ years):
- A leading Irish Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy are seeking to recruit a Structural Engineer to join their busy Dublin office.
- This role will suit a Structural Engineer with 3-5 years’ experience and someone who is eager to gain experience and responsibility in a medium sized dynamic practice.
- This role offers an opportunity to work on some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects.
- This client offers the successful Structural Engineer excellent career advancement and they have a vibrant team with a great social life.
- Multiple Datacentres
- Highrise developments
- €40m Hotel project
- €400m Office development
- Various Student accommodation schemes
- Numerous Office developments ranging in value from €10 – €100m
- Numerous Housing developments ranging in value from €10 – €20m
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- The successful Structural Engineer will need to have a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with the design of concrete and steel building structures.
- The ideal Structural Engineer should have at least 3 years’ recent experience working in Ireland / UK
- Should have good communication skills and work well in a team.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k-55K doe
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home within Ireland
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- Detailed benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.