Structural Engineer (2 years):
Structural Engineer with 2 years required to join a leading Consulting Engineering and Project Management company in Cork. The successful Structural Engineer will be a crucial part of the team and will play an integral role in each project.
- You will be required to work on a wide range of projects including Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Local Authorities, Industrial and private clients.
- The successful Structural Engineer will be responsible for design be required to work closely with clients.
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Civil / Structural Engineer must have 2 years’+ recent experience in structural building design within an engineering consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience in designing steel, concrete and masonry structures
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be proficient in Autocad
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent generous salary circa €40K- €50K – commensurate with the candidate’s skills & experience
- Death & Disability
- 21 days leave & facility to purchase more leave
- Institute Membership
- Opportunity to work in a lead role on a wide range of interesting projects
- Excellent career development and advancement
- Ongoing accredited CPD Programme
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move please send your cv or call Caroline for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission.