Project Engineer/ Structural Engineer (Kildare):
Our client is a civil and structural engineering consultancy based in Kildare. They have an exciting role for a Senior Structural Engineer / Project Engineer with ideally 5-10 years experience.
- Exciting opportunity to move from a design role to Project Engineer role where you will be leading and managing the overall design on your own projects under the supervision and guidance of a Director.
- Offers a great opportunity to advance your career in a progressive firm with large multi-million euro projects where you will be allowed to take on as much project responsibility as your ability and competency allows.
- Great scope to become Associate Director at a much faster pace than would be possible in a larger organisation.
- A huge range of residential, high rise apartments, mixed use, education, retail and commercial developments ranging in value from €10m – €100m.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent and ideally be Chartered.
- 5+ years experience in structural design of building projects within a consultancy in Ireland / UK.
- The successful Structural Engineer should be ambitious to work on major €10-€100m projects.
- Excellent knowledge of BC(A)R.
- Ideally have some competency and knowledge to design and manage civil and infrastructural design as part of project from feasibility and Planning stages to completion.
- Excellent communication skills required – report writing, attendance at design and site meetings and site monitoring.
- Competency in design software Tekla / ROBOT / Fastrack / Masterseries / CAD or equivalent.
- Competency in civil engineering software a significant benefit but not essential – Microdrainage, SUDS design, site civils 3D.
- Basic Salary €60k – €70k+ doe
- Discretionary bonus (circa 5-10%)
- Detailed benefits available on application.
- Great flexibility working with this company
- Excellent CPD programme (€1,000 budget)
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.