Structural Engineer with 3+ years’ experience to join a well-established Irish Precast and Reinforced Concrete Company in Dublin. Our client has maintained a reputation for high quality service over a wide range of projects in both the UK and Ireland.
- The successful Structural Design Engineer will be responsible for the design and project management for a range of projects in Ireland and overseas.
- The Structural Engineer will work with a project team in the preparation of high-quality engineering for a broad range of projects.
- As a Structural Engineer you will be responsible for the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents in accordance with company procedures
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Structural Engineer must have 3+ years’ experience working within a consultancy in design and construction.
- Have a proactive approach to problem solving and proven commitment to CPD.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and maintain a good work ethic.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
- Must be a member of Engineers Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k-€55k DOE
- Generous Benefits Package
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale on 086 1039298 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.