Structural Cad & Revit Technician – 1 year:
Our client is a Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancy seeking to recruit a Structural Engineering Technician to join their Limerick office. This role will suit a Structural Engineering Cad Technician with 1 year of experience. As Structural Engineering Technician you will work on some of Ireland’s most prestigious projects. This client offers the successful Cad Technician excellent work life balance.
- €40m Hotel project
- Large Nursing Home
- Mixed developments
- €5-10m Housing projects
- €400m Office development
- Various Student accommodation schemes
- Numerous Office developments ranging in value from €10 – €100m
- Numerous Housing developments ranging in value from €10 – €20m
- Ideally a certificate in in Civil or Structural Engineering
- The successful Structural Engineering Technician must have a minimum of one years’ experience in the draughting of steel and concrete building structures
- The ideal Structural Engineering Technician should have recent experience working in Ireland or the UK.
- As Structural Cad Technician you will be responsible for draughting beams, columns, slabs, roofs and floors etc.
- Be proficient in Autocad and have some working experience using Revit in a work environment.
- Be familiar with Irish building regulations.
- Must speak fluent English and be in Ireland and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €35-40K+ doe
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work from home one day a week
- Excellent CPD programme with Engineers Ireland
- Detailed benefits package on application
If you are a Structural Engineering Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.