Senior Structural Steel Detailer with Management Experience required for Irish Structural Steel company. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic team that share a true culture of pride in their work. Our client work on contracts ranging from 20 – 2000 tonne in Ireland and the UK and are currently working on several high-profile projects in the Dublin area. This role will be a long-term position with room for progression within the company.
- 5+ years’ experience in steel detailing in Tekla working on large steel buildings.
- Be ambitious, with the ability to work on their own initiative with excellent attention to detail as well as being a team player capable of mentoring and coaching junior team members.
- Excellent IT, communication, project, and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to take projects from design to completion and final account stage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience interfacing confidently between the contractor and drawing office, ensuring timelines are met and we deliver on time, every time.
- This is a permanent full-time position that will suit an individual that strives for perfection, relishes a challenge, and wants to expand their career.
Salary and Benefits:
- €55k-€65k DOE
- Benefits Package
If you are a Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale on 086 103 9298 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.