We are currently recruiting an Site Safety Lead to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Data Centre project in Mainland Europe. You will be reporting directly into the Site Manager. Our client has projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK and work across many sectors including Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
If you are an Site Safety lead who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Complete regular site audits and inspections as outlined in the Safety Management System.
- Communicate audit findings to site management to rectify issues.
- Manage a team of EHS advisors on site.
- Deliver health and safety inductions for all new employees and contractors.
- Complete safety reports for the head office.
- Assist in ensuring that all employees and sub-contractors are fully compliant and up to date in all Health, Safety & Workplace legislation laid out by the client.
- Represent the company at site meetings and manage the toolbox schedule for the client.
- Ensure the site is adequately set up with a site-specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the EHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- 8+ years’ experience in construction safety.
- A relevant EHS qualification.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary circa €75,000 to €85,000 DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a Site Safety lead who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.