Site Manager required to join a leading Developer, to work on large scale residential housing projects in South Dublin. This role would suit a Site Manager who has previously worked on housing developments and would like to join a ever expanding Developer with room to progress.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a Main Contractor or a Residential Developer (Ireland or the UK).
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality housing or apartment projects.
- Excellent leadership qualities.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover.
- Prepare project, programme, risk management plans as required.
- Be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners.
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €70k – €75k
- Travel Allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.