Site Manager (Housing):
Site Manager required for a highly reputable developer to work medium sized housing development in Wicklow. This company has a great reputation and are renowned for their high-quality work. This role would suit the site manager who has worked on similar scale housing developments in the past.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or developer
- High volume housing experience preferable (40 units +)
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality housing projects (Ireland or UK)
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience of groundworks / site development works would be an advantage
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €65k -75k
- Travel Allowance / Company Van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson on 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.