Site Manager required for a highly reputable developer to work on a housing project in West Dublin which is starting in mid-May. Excellent opportunity for the successful site manager to take ownership of this project and see it through from start to finish. Our client has a strong pipeline of project in the Dublin region. This would be the ideal role for the Site Manager or General Foreman who has local or UK housing scheme experience.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management / General Foreman level preferably on housing projects in UK or Ireland
- Trade background
- Knowledge of all trades
- Strong knowledge on the different aspects of housebuilding
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality housing projects
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €60k -70k+
- Travel Allowance / Company van
- Pension / Healthcare
- Bonus scheme
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.