Site Manager (Fit-out)
Site Manager (Fit-out) required for a leading builder developer, for work on the finishing stages of a large apartment development in central Dublin. The successful Site Manager will ideally have worked on resi projects previously and have strong Site Management experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected company who have similar projects starting in 2021 and will provide a market leading package.
- Part of the management team responsible for day-to-day operations on site
- Oversee elements of works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the planned scope of work of appointed subcontractors
- Deliver his/her section of work to the agreed schedule, scope, and quality.
- Review and implementation of technical documentation and quality of performed works
- Reporting work progress to the Project Manager in accordance with internal standards
- Cooperation with the Project Manager, Commercial team, EHS team and design team.
- Maintain project documentation via our online IT system.
- Liaise with Project Manager regarding program updates and key performance indicators
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Proven record of successfully managing projects through to their successful completion.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Experienced in internal fitout, has an eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Salary circa €70-80K
- Benefits (Pension / Health Care)
- Company vehicle
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.