Site Manager (Fit-out) required for excellent Fit-out Contractor to work on a commercial project in Dublin which is just beginning. The successful Site Manager will ideally have worked on commercial fitouts previously and have strong Site Management experience in the fit-out stages of projects.
- The successful Site Manager will be responsible for the day to day operations on site.
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will report to the Company Directotr
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- Carpentry or trade experience preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in construction
- Previous experience managing projects to handover beneficial
- Competence in assessing construction drawings and specifications
- Strong IT Skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at once.
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, staff and sub contractors
- Should have the ability to work well in a team based environment
- Should be honest, flexible, reliable, friendly, confident and quick thinking. The role would suit an enthusiastic, hands on and business minded individual.
- Salary circa €60-70K
- Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.