Site Manager (Fit-out) required to join a developer, to work on the fit-out stage of a large apartment development in west central Dublin. The successful Site Manager will ideally have worked on residential projects previously and have strong fit-out site management experience. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected company who have similar projects starting in 2021 and will provide a market leading package.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Part of the management team responsible for day to day operations on site.
- Oversee elements of works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the planned scope of work of appointed subcontractors.
- Deliver his/her section of work to the agreed schedule, scope, and quality.
- Review and implementation of technical documentation and quality of performed works.
- Reporting work progress to the Project Manager in accordance with internal standards.
- Cooperation with the Project Manager, Commercial team, EHS team and design team.
- Maintain project documentation via our online IT system.
- Liaise with Project Manager regarding program updates and key performance indicators.
- Salary circa €75k -€85K
- Leading Benefits Package
- Company vehicle
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.