Site Manager (Finishing):
Site Manager with strong experience in finishing large scale projects required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor. You will initially be based on their flagship project in South Dublin which is a large commercial build before moving onto another project in the Dublin area.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level ideally working a main contractor on the internals/finishes for apartments
- Experience in the finishing stages of residential units
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality apartment projects
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €55k -65k+
- Travel Allowance / Company van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.