Site Manager required for an award-winning Main Building Contractor, to work on a project in Dublin. The project is a long term conservation project and will be starting in 4 weeks. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years on conservation projects. This is a great opportunity to join a Medium sized contractor who can offer excellent career progression.
- Report to the Project Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Responsibilities include to supervise the build through to full completion and hand over.
- You will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors whilst maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control, and to liaise with Client’s Design Team in so doing.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent reference and track record.
- Excellent salary circa €60k-€65k
- Benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.