Site Manager (Fitout) required for a well-established developer to work on large apartment scheme in Dublin West. The successful Site Manager will have strong fit-out experience and have a proven track record of seeing projects of a large scale through to completion. Our client will offer a market leading package for the successful candidate.
- Part of the management team responsible for day to day operations on site
- Oversee elements of works on site to ensure compliance to applicable EHS and QAQC standards and ensure adherence to the planned project delivery schedule.
- Plan, coordinate and execute the planned scope of work of appointed subcontractors
- Deliver his/her section of work to the agreed schedule, scope, and quality.
- Review and implementation of technical documentation and quality of performed works
- Reporting work progress to the Project Manager in accordance with internal standards
- Cooperation with the Project Manager, Commercial team, EHS team and design team.
- Maintain project documentation via our online IT system.
- Liaise with Project Manager regarding program updates and key performance indicators
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Proven record of successfully managing projects through to their successful completion.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of the construction industry and project execution.
- Experienced in internal fitout, has an eye for finishes and a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Computer literate and familiar with MS office.
- Must be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Self-starter with good judgment when working under pressure.
- Good manager with the ability to motivate and drive the workforce.
- Salary circa €70k-€80k
- Strong Benefits Package
- Travel allowance / Company van
If you are a Site Manager (Fit-out) considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.