Site Manager required for an award-winning Main Building Contractor in Dublin. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality and Commercial sectors. This role is for a large-scale residential project and the ideal Site Manager will already have worked as a Site Manager for a major building contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Report to the Contracts Manager / Project Manager.
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Responsibilities include to supervise the buildings from groundworks construction through to full completion and hand over of multiple storeys over basement Apartment Blocks, complete with site development works.
- You will be required to manage and coordinate all trade contractors whilst maintaining a high expectation of health & safety, and quality control, and to liaise with Client’s Design Team in so doing.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent reference and track record.
- Excellent salary circa €60k-€70k DOE
- Benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.