Site Manager required for a long established and highly reputable residential developer who are starting a housing development in South Dublin. If you are looking to join a company with plenty of opportunity to progress this could be the ideal role for you. This role is specifically for someone who has worked on large scale housing projects from start to finish previously. We are ideally looking for a site manager with timber frame house building experience.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or developer.
- Timber frame house building experience.
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality apartment projects (Ireland or UK)
- Proficient at leading a team
- Great attention to detail
- Fluent English and being eligible to work in Ireland is essential.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders, and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €65k -75k
- Travel Allowance / Company Van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.