Site Manager required for one of Ireland’s leading property developers. You will initially be based on their flagship project in North Dublin containing a high-end apartment complex which you will have responsibility for which is now in the finishing stages. The ideal Site Manager will have experience finishing high-end apartments or houses previously.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or preferably a residential developer (Ireland or the UK)
- Experience in the finishing stages of residential units
- Proven track record of managing high-volume high-quality apartment projects
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €60k -70k+
- Travel Allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hassonfor a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.