Site Manager required for a leading structural steel company to work on a large project in the Dublin area. This role will suit the Site Manager with experience in Structural Steel and managing large projects from start to finish. Our client has a strong track record in this area and a healthy pipeline of work in the Dublin region.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working with Structural Steel (Ireland or the UK)
- Good at leading a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, and risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders, and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Circa 70K – €80K
- Company car / car allowance
- Benefits package
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.