Site Manager required to join a Main Building Contractor, to work on a large scale residential project in South Dublin. This is an excellent role with a great company. Upon completion, you will be moved to another project in the area. This role will suit a Site Manager who is looking to progress with a medium sized contractor.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Must have worked on build projects in Ireland or the UK valued over €5M.
- Organise labour and sub-contractors.
- 6 years’ experience in a site management position.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor sub-contractor performance.
- Coordinate logistics on site.
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same.
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice.
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times.
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
- Travel allowance / Company vehicle
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.