Site Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a hotel project North Dublin. The successful Site Manager will be experienced in finishes / internals and have worked before on large scale projects preferably Hotels or similar and will be able to lead a large team.
- 7+ years in a similar position
- Experience finishing / internals
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritise workload / excellent time management / excellent managerial skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Previous experience in similar capacity
- Strong IT skills
- Career minded, energetic and enthusiastic.
- Excellent people management and client skills.
- Excellent reference and track record
- Attending weekly Management Team meeting for the Construction Team
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording personnel levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- coordinating and managing of subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Ability to motivate labourers and sub-contractors
- Salary circa €55k-€65k
- Strong Benefits Package
- Travel allowance / Company van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.