Site Manager (Structures) with strong RC Frame experience required for a builder developer who are starting a large apartments project starting in North County Dublin in the New Year – easy access to the site from the M1. The successful Site Manager will have relevant experience on large-scale RC structures on building projects in either Ireland or the UK.
- Reporting to the Project Manager
- Managing sub-contractors and direct personnel
- Monitoring work schedules
- Attending site meetings
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget
- Ensuring an efficient construction site
- Delivering projects with the highest quality
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe always ensuring safe construction Strong time management and communication skills are essential.
- The successful Site Manager must have at least 5 years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK working on RC Frame Structures.
- Reinforced Concrete, Structures & Façade experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills.
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Degree qualified preferred but not essential.
- Salary circa €70k-€80k
- Strong Benefits Package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.