Site Foreman required for main contractor working on a large project in Dublin. Our client is looking for a Foreman with previous experience on large apartment projects. There is a long career opportunity for the successful candidate. The ideal foreman should have 5+ years’ experience with a main contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Previous RC Frame experience
- Experience and confidence organising labourers and sub-contractors
- Must have work on similar large-scale projects in the past
- Must have 5+ years foreman experience
- Supervise, coordinate, and monitor sub-contractor performance
- Coordinate cranes, deliveries, and logistics on site
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company’s quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe, and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
- €65k-€75k DOE
- Travel Allowance/Company Vehicle
- Great Benefits Package
If you are a Site Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.