Site Engineer required for a well-established Main Building Contractor to work on a large housing development in West Dublin which is just starting next month. This is an ideal role for the Site Engineer who has strong setting-out experience and housing experience would be a real advantage. Our client has a strong pipeline of work in both the private and public sectors as well as their own developments.
- 4 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Setting-out primarily
- Also, subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Excellent career progression
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.