Site Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale healthcare project in Dublin on the fit-out / façade elements. This is an ideal role for the Site Engineer who has strong interiors and façade experience and wants to take their career to the next level with a top tier contractor. Our client has a strong pipeline of work in both the private and public sectors.
- 4 years + experience as a Site Engineer working on building projects ideally on interiors and façade stages
- Engineering degree qualified
- Also, subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Excellent career progression
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.