Site Engineer (3 years’ experience) required for a leading main Building Contractor to work on a commercial project in Dublin to manage the fit-out or façade packages. This is an ideal role for the Site Engineer who has strong interiors and façade experience and wants to take their career to the next level with a top tier contractor. Our client has a strong pipeline of work in both the private and public sectors and will fully support your professional development.
- 3 years + experience as a Site Engineer working on building projects ideally on interiors and façade stages
- Engineering degree qualified or similar
- Also, subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Excellent career progression
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.