Site Engineer required by a Main Building Contractor, on a project based just outside Kilkenny City. You will report to the Senior Engineer and offer advise in all technical aspects of the project. The role requires strong setting out experience. This is an ideal role for a Civil Site Engineer looking to advance their career into management level within a highly progressive Contractor.
Contact Keith Conlon for a Confidential Discussion.
- 3 years’ experience on Build or Civil Engineering projects.
- Civil Engineering or Construction Management Degree Qualified.
- Strong setting out experience with proficiency with Total Station, Topcon and/or a GPS Trimble EDM instrumentation.
- Robotic Total Stations experience would be advantageous.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Salary: €45k-€50k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Ideal company to progress in
If you are a Site Engineer looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.