Quantity Surveyor required for a Developer to work on a large residential development in Louth. The QS can work on site in Louth or from the Head Office in North Dublin. The Quantity Surveyor will have responsibility for this specific project with scope to move into more of a Senior Role within the company. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years’ experience in quantity surveying with a Main Building Contractor / Developer. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects for mostly blue-chip clients and have an excellent reputation as an employer.
Contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion.
- Degree qualified with at least 4 years’+ experience in Quantity Surveying with a Main Building Contractor / Developer.
- QS experience with a Contractor in Ireland or the UK is essential.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Diligent IT and presentation skills and knowledge of estimating software.
- A good communicator, including in direct dealings with prestigious Clients.
- Experience in working in a large team.
- Work closely with the Snr QS and report to them.
- Liaising with stakeholders on relevant queries and taking ownership to resolve the same.
- Issuing tender queries and compiling tender comparatives for projects and advise on any concerns or value engineering detail as appropriate.
- Issuing of tender inquiries and compiling tender comparatives for projects and advise on any concerns or value engineering detail as appropriate.
- Preparing cost reports and cash flow forecasts as well as other duties assigned by the Snr QS.
- Measure work packages, generate BOQ, issue tender documents to suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Work closely with Snr QS on Sub-contractor and supplier payment.
- Preparing monthly CVR Reports with focus on the cost to complete.
- Excellent salary circa €60k – €70K
- Top benefits package
- Excellent career development.
If you are a Project Quantity Surveyor looking for your next career move, please send your CV or call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.