Site Engineer required for a leading main building contractor. Our client is currently working on some of the most prestigious projects for blue chip clients in Ireland (student accommodation, hotels, healthcare, commercial and industrial).
The successful Site Engineer will work on a €300M Student Accommodation project in South Dublin. This would be an ideal role for a Site Engineer looking to advance their career. You will report to a fantastic Project Manager who we have worked closely with for many years.
- Setting out works in accordance with drawings, specifications and site surveys.
- Liaises with the project planners regarding construction programmes and supplier outputs.
- Provides records in respect of variation orders and site instructions.
- Sets up drawing register and ensures that the Sub-contractor is using the latest version of the contract record drawings & specifications, whilst ensuring that they are technically coordinated.
- Assists their line manager in maintaining and monitoring safe working practices on site. This includes reviewing sub-contractor’s health and safety plan and also writing method statements when required to do so.
- Adheres to all safety company requirements as outlined in the company safety statement.
- Raises RFI’s and resolves technical issues with employer’s representatives, suppliers, subcontractors and statutory authorities.
- Degree qualified
- The successful Site Engineer will have at least 3 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €50k-€55k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Continuous Professional Development
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.