Senior Site Engineer required to join a Main Building Contractor. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial and Fit-Out sectors.
The successful Site Engineer will work on a €200M mixed used development in South Dublin, for a world leading blue chip client. You will report to the Project Manager and offer advice in the planning, co-ordination and supervision of all technical aspects of the construction project. This is an ideal role for a Senior Site Engineer looking to advance their career into management level within a highly progressive main contractor. .
- Degree qualified
- The successful Site Engineer will have at least 6 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Excellent salary circa €60k-€65k
- Company vehicle / car allowance
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Senior Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.