Site Engineer required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a residential scheme in South Dublin. This project is just starting so the successful Site Engineer will have almost 3 years work in this location before moving onto another project. Our client’s current projects include, hotels, apartment blocks, mixed-use developments, and datacentres. This is an ideal role for the Site Engineer with at least 3 years’ experience who wants to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor that will provide strong opportunities to progress into management.
- 3 years + experience of setting-out on building projects in Ireland or UK
- Engineering degree qualified
- Strong Setting-out Experience
- Setting out
- Subcontractor management
- Site supervision of various trades and contractors
- Maintain strong health and safety standards
- Check plans and drawings to ensure all calculations are accurate
- Making sure the work performed and materials used are as specified in the contract
- Liaising with subcontractors, clients and other professional staff
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
If you are a Setting-Out Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.