Site Engineer/CSA Engineer required for one of Ireland’s largest contractors to work on a Data Centre project in Dublin. The successful candidate will be reporting directly into the sites CSA Project Manager. This contractor has a very strong order book for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Experience in designing steel, concrete, and masonry structures.
- Understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, building regulations, and an up-to-date knowledge of products.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- Health & Safety awareness.
- Proficient in the use of Structural design software and AutoCAD.
- Experience of inspecting construction works an advantage.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineer or relevant qualification.
- 4 years’+ experience in a Site Engineer/CSA Engineer role.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects would be beneficial.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary €65,000 to €80,000 DOE
- Healthcare scheme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
If you are a Site Engineer/CSA Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.