Site Engineer with 1+ years’ experience required for leading developer for works in the Dublin area. Our client is looking for a talented engineer with main contractor/ developer experience. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for setting out as well as other site engineering duties. If you are a site engineer with 1+ years construction experience looking to develop your career in a fast moving environment with exposure to large projects, then this is the role for you.
- Setting out
- Responsibility for design coordination of all civil and structural elements with the design team and ensuring that the design is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility for the completion of the project in line with programme and budget.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction project in relation to civil and structural elements.
- Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works and to implement the following
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- 1+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary circa €40k -€55k DOE
- Benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.