Site Engineers required to join a leading Civil Engineering Contractor for projects in Dublin. The positions are site based and vary depending on the project.
- Setting out
- Overseeing building work
- Site surveying
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD.
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Assisting the procurement department
- Assisting the commercial department.
- Completing SHEQ forms
- Tracking site records
- Completing labour and plant returns
- General site civil engineering daily tasks
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Must have a minimum 3 years recent experience on Civil Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK (mandatory)
- Must have knowledge setting out equipment including GPS, site engineer level, total station
- Experience in roads or utilities industry (preferred)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Salary circa €50k – €70k DOE
- Excellent benefits package
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.