Site Engineer with 2+ years’ experience required for a leading specialist sub-contractor for works in the Cork area. Our client is looking for a talented engineer with RC Frame/ Structural Steel experience. The successful Site Engineer will be responsible for setting out as well as other site engineering duties. Our client is one of the best employers in the industry and have a great reputation for looking after their staff providing market leading packages.
- Responsibility for design coordination of all civil and structural elements with the design team and ensuring that the design is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility for the completion of the project in line with programme and budget.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction project in relation to civil and structural elements.
- Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works and to implement the following
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- 2+ years’ experience
- RC Frame/ Structural Steel Experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary circa €55k -€65k DOE
- Benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.