Site Engineer required for a leading main building contractor to work on a various mid-sized project in the Dublin region. The ideal candidate will be engineering degree qualified and have about 4 years post-grad experience. This is an ideal role for a Site Engineer who has good setting-out experience and wants to have the flexibility of working on multiple projects in the Dublin area and midlands.
- Maintaining accurate record keeping
- Overseeing concrete pours including pre & post documentation
- Managing rebar deliveries and checkoffs
- Undertaking setting out tasks including monitoring and setting levels
- Performing QAQC checks
- Participating in meeting and coordinating onsite subcontractors
- Understanding and maintaining exceptionally high standards of Health & Safety
- Maintaining continuous professional development to ensure appropriate technical awareness
- A third level qualification in engineering – Construction/ Civil Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Site Engineer
- Proven understanding of design drawings and maintaining drawing registers
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- To be highly motivated, enthusiastic, and organised.
- Excellent IT Skills with good working knowledge of AutoCAD (or similar) and MS Office (Project, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- €45k-€55k (DOE)
- Benefits package
- Company transport
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.