Site Manager required for a well-established main building contractor to work on a social housing project in the Dublin area. Our client has a strong pipeline of projects across Dublin and into the Midlands mostly in the social housing sphere, pharma, commercial building, and various types of fit-out / refurb projects. Ideally, we are looking for a Site Manager who has good track record on a variety of building projects and is flexible on location throughout the Dublin area.
- 5+ years’ experience at Site Management level working a main contractor or developer on housing projects.
- High volume housing experience preferable
- Proven track record of managing social housing projects.
- Good at leading a team.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
- Take have full responsibility for project out-turn from tender stage through construction and handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Basic salary circa €60k -70k+
- Travel Allowance / company van
If you are a Site Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson on 0861451302 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.