Site Engineer with 3+ years’ experience required a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large scale commercial build which is starting in South Dublin at the end of Jan 2023. Our client is renowned for building the largest and most prestigious projects in Dublin and have great reputation to work for. We are ideally looking for a Site Engineer who has good setting-out experience and has worked on RC Frame builds previously.
- The candidate must be comfortable using setting out equipment
- Monitor work in accordance with specification & regulations.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying onsite using GPS total station and auto level.
- Topographic surveys using GPS & robotic total station.
- Supervision of site works in line with health & safety policy.
- Maintain records of labour, plant, and site activities.
- Checking works as required
- Any other ad hoc duties
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Experience on civils projects
- Proficiency in use of Total Station
- 3+ years’ experience with a main contractor / sub-contractor in a suitable role in Ireland or UK.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Benefits package
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.