Construction Site Engineer with residential construction experience, required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company based in the Leinster region. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be based in Carlow.
- Hold a civil engineering or construction related qualification, or possess relevant experience.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential construction.
- Strong technical ability along with proficient problem-solving skills.
- Adept in the use of setting out and surveying equipment.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office & AutoCAD.
- Assist in maintaining health and safety standards on site.
- Production of method statements and risk assessments.
- Setting out against drawings and details, including quality control as the work progresses.
- Maintaining daily site records.
- Recording as constructed information on site and assisting in compiling the Safety File at project completion.
- Assist the Project Manager with materials’ procurement.
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
- Excellent salary & package.
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.