Site Engineer with 4+ years’ experience required a leading developer to work on a long-term residential project in Wicklow. Our client is looking for a talented engineer with experience ideally in housing. The successful Engineer will be responsible for setting out as well as other site engineering duties. Our client has a good pipeline of projects in Wicklow so the successful engineer will be able to work in this area for the next few years.
- Responsibility for design coordination of all civil and structural elements with the design team and ensuring that the design is submitted in a timely fashion.
- Responsibility for the completion of the project in line with programme and budget.
- Responsibility for Quality Control of all aspects of the construction project in relation to civil and structural elements.
- Adherence to Construction Programme for duration of the works and to implement the following
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- 4+ years’ experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- Excellent salary circa €50k -€60k
- Benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.