Candidate from a Site Clerk or financial administration background required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work from their West Dublin Head Office in a Goods Receipt Admin role. This is a permanent role with a well-respected company in a very busy department. This will ideally suit the site clerk who wants a more head office-based role or someone who worked in a similar role previously.
- Travel to sites across Dublin to collect Good Received Notes (GRN). – Travel covered
- Input GRN’s onto the accounts system
- Troubleshoot queries with the Accounts/Purchasing Department through workflow system.
- Distribute invoices out to sites for approval.
- Input Invoices onto accounts system.
- Filing dockets/invoices.
- Updating of shared excel spreadsheet.
- 1+ years’ experience in a financial administration/site clerk role
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Full clean driver’s licence
- Some experience of working with systems.
- Ability to work independently
- Some construction site experience would be beneficial but is not a requirement.
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k – €45K
- Travel allowance
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.