Site Clerk required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a 2+ year project in Dublin City Centre. This role will provide the successful Site Clerk with long term work in this area as our client has several projects starting in central Dublin next year. The successful Site Clerk will ideally have worked in a similar capacity previously and have knowledge of construction site admin and BCAR.
- Ensuring all documents conform to established standards and procedures
- Preparing, operating, and updating Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System
- Ensuring accessibility, traceability, and accuracy of documents
- Effectively deal with enquires
- Ensure construction records are compiled and maintained in good time, including but not limited to:
- Managing Stationary orders and IT access requests
- Undertaking any administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working on a construction site in a similar role
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Motivated and flexible
- Benefits package
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.