Site Clerk required for a leading Residential Developer to work on their prestigious high-end development in North County Dublin. Our client has a great reputation, a strong pipeline of projects and will provide good scope for the successful Site Clerk to progress in their preferred direction within the company. The successful Site Clerk will have worked in a similar capacity previously and have a strong knowledge of site documentation and BCAR.
- General Site Admin,
- BCAR Admin,
- Quality Control,
- H&S Paperwork Admin etc
- Document control for the site management team;
- Procurement of site materials and reporting to Head Office for the accounts related activities performed on site;
- Maintaining site order book and reconciling orders with delivery dockets;
- Inspection of deliveries where possible;
- Administering returns in accordance with Company policy;
- Ensuring invoices and dockets are correct prior to going to Head Office;
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site with a main contractor or developer in Ireland.
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Preferably a Construction related degree but not essential
- €35k – €45K
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Site Administrator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.