Site Clerk required for a mid-sized and growing Main Building Contractor to work on an apartments project in South County Dublin. This role will suit a candidate with construction admin experience who is looking to work on site full time. Our client has an excellent reputation and has a very strong pipeline of work in the region.
- Responsible for Site administration – various Excel, Word, and Powerpoint requirements,
- dockets management,
- ordering /stationary/PPE/signage supplies,
- manage daily diary,
- call off of waste skips,
- Responsible for Plant and Material issue – sign in sign out of tools, tracking hired and owns plant and equipment.
- At least 1-2 year’s previous experience working in a similar role, Main Contractor / Developer
- Must be diligent and have a strong attention to detail.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- €35k – €40K
- Benefits package
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.