Site Clerk required for a leading developer to work on a housing project in Wicklow which is just starting. Our client has a strong pipeline of work in Wicklow for foreseeable future and is a well-respected brand name. The successful Site Clerk will have worked in a similar capacity previously and have a strong knowledge of site admin and BCAR.
- Ensuring all documents conform to established standards and procedures
- Preparing, operating, and updating Document Control Procedures in line with the Company’s Document Management System
- Ensuring accessibility, traceability, and accuracy of documents
- Effectively deal with enquires
- Ensure construction records are compiled and maintained in good time, including but not limited to:
- Managing Stationary orders and IT access requests
- Undertaking any administrative duties as necessitated by changing business needs
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working on a construction site in a similar role
- Good time management skills & ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organisational & communication skills
- Excellent IT Skills
- Motivated and flexible
- Health Insurance
- Other benefits
If you are a Site Clerk considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.