Due to continued growth, new contracts and an extensive pipeline of work, one of Ireland’s top Civil Contractors are searching for a Site Agent/Engineer to join their team working on projects with Irish Water, ESB and Civils projects.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Has experience in Civils, drainage, or utilities (water & electricity)
- The successful candidate preferably to have a qualification in engineering or equivalent.
- Experience with reading of design.
- Excellent I.T. and communications skills.
- Experience in dealing with site activities and multiply teams.
- Team player.
- Full Driving Licence
- Ability to conduct Site Surveying and Setting Out.
- Ability to assist in controlling plant and materials on site
- Ensure all work is produced to the highest quality standard
- Regularly complete the site diary and paperwork
- Be present for site meetings, ensuring that issues arising on site are discussed and amended
- Ensure Health and Safety is implemented throughout site
- Liaise with Clients / Consultancies when necessary.
- Must hold a degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- Must have a minimum 2-5 years recent experience on Civil Engineering projects in Ireland or the UK (mandatory)
- Must have knowledge setting out equipment including GPS, site engineer level, total station
- Experience in water, roads or utilities industry (preferred)
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Salary circa €60k – €75k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Site Agent/Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.