Site Administrator required to join a Main Contractor to work on project in the Stoneybatter Area in Dublin. This is a permanent role with a well-respected company, ideal for a Site Clerk / Site Administrator that wants to develop a long-term career with a large company. The successful Site Administrator will have worked in a similar capacity previously.
- Site Admin.
- Quality Control.
- Responsible for safe keeping of all Health & Safety paperwork.
- Document control for the site management team.
- Procurement of site materials.
- Ensuring invoices and dockets correctly.
- Office for the accounts related activities performed on site.
- Undertaking data entry and back-up.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience working in a similar role on site.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €30k – €32K
If you are a Site Administrator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.