Site Admin required for a tier 1 main building contractor to work in a mix of head office / site based role. The successful Site Admin will ideally have general construction admin experience either head office or site. This client has a great reputation and really invests in their staff who all seem to stay with the company long term.
- Check in with sites in Dublin to collect Good Received Notes (GRN).
- Input GRN’s onto the accounts system
- Troubleshoot queries with the Accounts/Purchasing Department through workflow system.
- Distribute invoices out to sites for approval.
- Input Invoices onto accounts system.
- Filing dockets/invoices.
- Updating of shared excel spreadsheet.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in the construction industry
- Travel allowance – up to €5k per annum
- Up to 10% company pension contribution
- Hybrid working possible after probation.
- Excellent career progression
If you are a BCAR Administrator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.